We may collect the following Data, which includes personal data, from you:
Our use of Data
• For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Lucy Victoria Designs Limited is the ‘data controller’.
• We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months.
• Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and/or other companies within our group.
• All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (security)
• Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping
Third party websites and services
Lucy Victoria Designs Limited may from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by users of this website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
• We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
• In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
• use of data for direct marketing purposes
• sharing data with third parties.
Functionality of the website
Accessing your data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Lucy Victoria Designs Limited (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £10.
• Data security is of great importance to Lucy Victoria Designs Limited and to protect your data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this website.
• If password access is required for certain parts of the website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
• We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure they security of your data transmitted to the website.
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
• You can choose to enable or disable cookies in your internet browser. By default, most Internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your Internet browser.
• You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
• It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your Internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
• Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
• This agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Join Me On Instagram