Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the website and is not either employed by Lucy Victoria Designs Limited and acting in the course of their employment or engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Lucy Victoria Designs Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All content included on the website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Lucy Victoria Designs Limited, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stores in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
2. You may, for your own personal, non –commercial use only, retrieve, display and view the content on a computer screen.
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any content without the written permission of Lucy Victoria Designs Limited.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a) in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interfaces with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website
b) in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order
c) making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
Availability of the website and disclaimers
6) Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Lucy Victoria Designs Limited makes available through the website (the service) is provided ‘as is’ and on an ‘as available’ basis. We give no warranty that the service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Lucy Victoria Designs Limited is under no obligation to update information on the website.
7) Whilst Lucy Victoria Designs Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
8) Lucy Victoria Designs Limited accepts no liability for any disruption or non availability of the Website.
9) Lucy Victoria Designs Limited reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and /or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
10) Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
11) We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
12) To the maximum extent permitted by law, Lucy Victoria Designs Limited accepts no liability for any of the following: a) any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities; b) loss or corruption of any data, database or software; c) any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
13) You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
14) These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
16) The contracts (Rights Of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
17) If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
18) Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
19) This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Lucy Victoria Designs Limited details
20) Lucy Victoria Designs Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 10436549 whose registered address is Warner Bros Studios C/O Landmark Accountants, Building 5 Hercules Way, Leavesden, Hertfordshire, WD25 7GS and it operates the website www.lucyvictoriadesigns.com
You can contact Lucy Victoria Designs Limited by email on email@example.com.
Join Me On Instagram